Friday, January 11, 2008

The fru-fru coffee alternative!

I went to my knitting meeting last night at the coffeehouse and tried something new! I used to get chai with non-fat milk. But, last night I got black coffee with sugar-free caramel syrup. If you aren't used to the taste of sugar-free or black coffee, it takes a bit of getting used to... but it's so yummy!

Then, when I got home, I remembered I still had some sugar-free flavor syrup from when I tried to make my own creamer, that didn't work so well. The syrup is Torani, you can usually find them in the grocery store. So, anyhow, my favorite CoffeeMate creamer is the cinnamon vanilla creme. I took the leftover vanilla syrup and added some cinnamon extract to taste and VOILA! Coffee flavor with no calories and no creamer! I've got it in my coffee this morning and I'm lovin' it!!!
This is the result of an uncontrolable urge to take a close-up of the things on my desk at work, nothing more.

No comments: