Sunday, March 16, 2008

A hedghog, a cake and a cow.

Okay, so... I've been straying from Polly's blanket a little bit this weekend...

I made a little (so called) hedgehog [top]. I think he looks more like a mouse with a mohawk. The 8 year old neighbor girl was admiring him when she came over last night, so I let her keep him. I also made a book rug (bookmark) for myself [bottom]. I wanted something prettier than a rolled up zipper sandwich bag peeking out of my current read.

Neither of these two things took long (less than a day for both), they're both small. I just needed a little break from Polly's bedspread, which I'll be getting back to today.

And last week I crocheted this...

A lady I work with is retiring very soon. I made her this cute little box as a retirement gift. She though it was SO adorable and said she'll be using it for her rings. I even got a hug for it. Hey, this whole giving people stuff you make is pretty rewarding. *wink*

Stu and I have also been playing World of Warcraft (WoW), another MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game). Stu didn't really like this game, but we're trying to find something that we both would like to play. I liked Lord of the Rings Online (LotRO), but Stu got really bored with it, enought that he likes it even less than WoW. He says that WoW is probably most similar to LotRO out of the others we've tried (Dungeon Runners, Everquest II and Dungeons & Dragons Online). I agree, having played WoW a few times now. It's fun, just wish I could get more into it, but I seem to get distracted often with wanting to do other things. =( We miss playing together.

Here's the character I'm currently playing. She's a Tauren Hunter. This is the one I play with Stu's character of the same species and class...

Her name is Emaya and she's a cow! Yeah, I have a gun... pretty sweet!



Now Playing:
Oye Como Va - Santana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I ask where you got the pattern for the little hedgehog. Thank you!