Sunday, May 18, 2008

Party over here!!!

This was Stu's contribution to the Mother's Day dinner at my parent's this year, loaded potato salad. Dad did the main dish, fried turkey, Stu did the potato salad and my brother in law did homemade strawberry shortcake for dessert. Stu was proud of his salad and I was proud of him for making it. It was so good that everyone wanted ALL the leftovers (or the recipe). Dad wants to make it now.

These are my new pink flip flops, got them for Mother's day, along with a pink, three drawer rolling tote!

"Rock on!" Stu snapped this picture. How appropriate that he would be the one to catch this.

My mother's lilac bush has bloomed, so pretty!


We had a (belated) party for Ryn's birthday yesterday. (As always, for more pictures, see my photos.)


Ryn and I put up all the decorations. I love making balloon pieces for the ceiling!

Stu prepared a lovely snack spread.


Another "cute overload" picture of Danika. For more sugar shock, click here.


There are new additions to the "Think Pink!" photo collection.


Now Playing:
Ghost Hunters - Season 2, Episode 7

4 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Enjoyed your partying.
Maple

Amber said...

So did I! LOL Thanks again for checking in!

Jessica said...

That potato salad looks delicious! Would you be willing to share the recipe?

Amber said...

Sure thing, I'll ask fiance for it and get in touch with you on Ravelry!