Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is Halloween!

So, again, since I didn't blog last week, I have a lot of catching up to do. See my photos for even more about what's happened over the last week.

I got a new cookie scoop and hand mixer.

My New Cookie Scoop
I L.O.V.E. this thing!!!

My New Hand Mixer

And I've been baking up a storm.

Cherry Chip Cookies
Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies

I bought a Hairagami.

Hairagami Perfect Bun
I'm attempting to grow my hair out with minimal breakage. So, five days a week, I have my hair up. I bought a Hairagami to help me get creative with it... getting pretty good at it. This was a bedtime bun.

I donated some yarn and a knitting loom.

Student Projects
I donated some yarn and a loom to a grade school where a lady from my knitting group teaches. This is what the kids already have going.

Danika went Halloween shopping with Ashley and I, she was very excited.




I mailed a scarf to The Red Scarf Project.

The Red Scarf Project
This is the scarf made of squares done by members in my knitting group, Salt Lake City Stitchers. I did the joining and border. I should've taken a better picture.


Ryn's getting over 100% in Honors English!!! YIPEE!! Good job Ryn!

I haven't done much with knitting and crocheting, I been busy. Whew!

Well, it's time to get back to it... ♥

I'll leave you with this...



Now Playing:
One Week - Barenaked Ladies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've certainly been busy!!!! Love the new pics, Halloween layout - everything!