Saturday, January 31, 2009

Found My Dress!

Photo Album and Knit & Crochet Photos updated!

Seriously, there's a ton of stuff that I can't put all in this post. For the full scoop, start here and click the right picture in the photo browser on the right side of the page to navigate through all the fun I've had over the last two weeks!

Sorry kids, I know it's been two weeks since my last post. With wedding planning going on and all the first of the year holidays in my family (Stu's Bday, Mom's Bday, Stu and I's anniversay and our quit smoking anniversary), I've been pretty busy. We also have an appointment to look at a church for the wedding and talk with the bishop, then go to mom's to celebrate Stu's birthday, so I need to try and hurry on this post...

[Almost 24 hours later...] Okay, so that didn't work. Ryn needed help getting Stu's birthday cake out of the cake pan (it stuck) and then it was time to go. So, we'll try this again, haha.


Fabric Strip Blanket
I'm knitting some panels out of old shirts of mine and Stu's for a blanket. This first shirt is Stu's.

Plum Pudding Booties
I finished these booties for Danika. We haven't put them on her for a picture yet. Stu tried yesterday, but she wanted to eat them instead.

I found my wedding dress!

Sorry, folks, no pics. (And there won't be until after the wedding, can't risk the groom seeing it. But, trust me, it's perfect!)

Wedding Dress Shopping
My mom and I. We just bought my dress just before this lunch... I'm so happy! The owner at the bridal shop gave us a great deal! She showed me a gown that was about to go on clearance for the clearance price. We saved over 150 dollars! I know that doesn't sound like much, but being that my wedding has a low budget, this dress looks like it could easily be $1,000 and I got it for under $400!

Following is a pic of Christy and I, then Christy's daughter and Ryn at the mall shopping for the bridesmaid's dresses for Christy and Ryn.

Wedding Dress Shopping Wedding Dress Shopping

Stu turned 30...ish.

I'm A Paparazzi!
I'm a paparazzi! Here we've spotted the mastermind behind the famous World of Warcraft character Deekow! We came across him in a local mall doing some shopping for his birthday! This is a rare treat, considering that Stu doesn't come out from behind his Kow mask very often!

Stu's Birthday Mosaic
We went birthday shopping and he got the last Slipknot CD that he needed, he now has them all. We went to Los Berto's, where they have the most killer nachos in the world! Then, it was of to the mall to buy the Killer Bunnies card game. (Then I took him to get a massage.) That night we had cupcakes.

Saturday we went to Mom and Dad's to celebrate Stu's birthday with them.

Stu's Birthday Cake
Ryn made it all by herself. Lemon cake with cream cheese frosting. Mmm! (Stu kept claiming that he was 30, so that's what she wrote on the cake.)

That Baby & Uncle Stu
That Baby playing with uncle Stu.

"Honey, we have to go home... NOW!"
Then Stu gets this. Stu's friend moved over to his server on World of Warcraft and sent Stu this text message while we were at my parents'. Stu showed it to me and said, "Honey, we have to go home... NOW!"

Oh yeah... and I went red again... I missed it. (Notice my waves/curls? That's all me! For a long time I didn't even know I had it, lol.)

I'm Red Again...

I think I'll share a cutesy That Baby video with you...



And now, I'll leave you with this...

Horse Head Spotting!
[Clickable for larger view.]

This was HILARIOUS! On the way out to mom and dad's, we saw this horse head pop out of a sunroof. He was whipping his head back and forth and bouncing left and right. We then figured it was most likely a pony on a stick toy. Hahahahaha!


Now Playing:
Here And Now
by Letters to Cleo

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You found your dress!! How exciting!! I can't wait until you post pix (after the wedding!) I'm dying to see it! :)