Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

1. Give me a nice house for cheap and I'll send you a fruit basket.

2. Whenever I think of my future plans to marry Stu, move into a house and start a family (or add to our exsisting one, really), I feel happier than I can ever remember being.

3. I wish we could find a house to rent that is exactly what I'm always admiring but still in our price range.

4. A smoked turkey salad from Red Butte Cafe was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world is to learn to make lemonade from lemons.

6. Other than this one, Gloria's (?) is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a cuddle with Stu, it's been a long week, tomorrow my plans include looking for a house to rent(!!!) and Sunday, I want to relax!

No comments: