Sunday, February 8, 2009

Long Story, Little Punchline

Okay, so at dinner tonight, Stu and I were doing our little thing where one of us does a line from the song Oh Yeah by Yello and the other does the next one...

Me: Chick-a-chick-a
Him: Bow-bow

You know that song, right?

So, Stu and I then mentioned what each of us thinks about when we hear that song. He said that for him it was Ferris Bueller's Day Off when the Porsche flies out the window. I said that I always think about the 80's movie She's Out Of Control with Tony Danza, the scene where she's running in slow motion down the beach in a swimsuit.

Well, somehow we got into some debate over the two and someone said something about Stu wanting a Porsche and when Stu tried to correct this and says, "No, I don't want a Porsche.", Ryn pipes up with,

"You just want a Porsche running down the beach in a swimsuit."

We just about peed laughing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Don't they say the darndest things?? LOL

Gloria P. said...

I love your blogs; I think it is wonderful how compatible you and stu are. Your love is like my favorite quote "love is friendship on fire."
I was married when I was 19 teen and trust me that wasn't love and it ended up in divorce but God gave me a second chance at love with Tom..I am grateful. I knew he was the one; we laughed and we respected each other's passions along with having some things in common like our love for movies; espeically comedies.
I saw you and your mom went shopping for your wedding dress howis that going?????