Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

1. Why do we have to pay for corporate greed?

2. Going pee and plugging in my phone before I go to bed are now habits.

3. I have the most awesome fiance in the world, he sent me flowers for my birthday, made me a wonderful dinner and ordered me a surprise present that I'm getting two days after my birthday. I'm excited!

4. I had never heard the phrase "(drawing a blank)" and it (Dunno).

5. I'm falling behind at work, the way I always do.

6. How was I to know that I would ever find a man who would actually want to marry me?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my surprise present, tomorrow my plans include going to see Under the Sea 3D at the Clark Planetarium with Ryn and Stu, then more birthday celebration at Mom and Dad's and Sunday, I want to finish the pink and brown Tiramisu baby blanket that I'm crocheting and get two tiny amis crocheted for Ryn's collection!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just dropped my first entrecard ever on your blog ^^ You do lovely needlework!

Dina said...

visiting from entrecard..i too an a yarn addict. stop by to see my latest fo....and i have a giveaway, unfortunately its not yarn