Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

1. Apparently there's some sort of stupid pill that 90% of drivers are taking.

2. Golly, I love a sunny day.

3. 2009 is pretty hectic so far.

4. I had only two Oreos yesterday, that was it.

5. For too long I've been putting off being really serious about getting healthy.

6. I am not obsessed with knitting, crocheting and yarn; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cutting fabric for wedding centerpiece mats, finishing Ryn's tiny ami bunny and SLEEPING.

Tomorrow my plans include riding with Honey Pie to Mom and Dad's so he and my Dad can go get suits and hopefully meeting up with my Aunt Patty to pick her brain about (and maybe enlist her help for) flower arranging and other decorations. Also, I plan to make my yummy chicken salad for Stu. He swoons over my chicken salad. =D I went out to lunch for Admin. Day at work, told him about my half a chicken salad sandwich I'd bring him, then forgot it. I felt so bad. He said I could make it up by making him some of my chicken salad this weekend. ...AND if I'm feeling really ambitious, I'll practice some fondant...which I never got to last weekend.

Sunday, I want to RELAX! All day. But, we have plans to look for a place to live again. But, I hope to enjoy a nice shoulder/back massage from my honey before bed too. It's a deal we made to keep us motivated to exercise.

1 comment:

Gloria P. said...

Can't wait to see Ryn's bunny!

Yes, planning a wedding can be hectic.

Hope you get to relax Sunday...I am jealous I haven't had one of those massages in so long....Tom has carpal tunnel....!

Have a great weekend.