Friday, April 3, 2009

Ugg!

Photo Album updated!

Pacific Veggie Pizza
We had this fantastic (for Domino's) thin crust Pacific Veggie pizza for dinner tonight. It's got spinach, tomatoes, red pepper, onions, mushrooms and olives with mozzerella, provolone and feta cheeses. It's no Rock Creek Pizza California Garlic Vegetarian*, like we get at my office, mmm, artichoke hearts. But, yeah, it's pretty good for a fast food pizza chain. I think the thin crust is my favorite now too. It's like pizza on a cracker... it's really interesting.

*California Garlic Vegetarian – White sauce, three cheeses, garlic, spinach, mushrooms, zucchini, fresh tomatoes, red onions, scallions and artichoke hearts.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My niece Danika did something pretty cute last night. I got to my parents' house and she walked to me to say hi and started playing with the top of my shoes. I said, "Hi, Boo-Boo!" She babbled, "Boooo-Boooo!" I repeated what I had said and she did it again. I then said, "Okay, that's just too cute. That's my new name for her."

The Ugg Walk
That Baby walks around in Nana's Ugg boots... she did pretty good, nice and steady and slow. She loved it, so cute!

The Ugg Walk

----------------------------------------------------------------

Whew, okay, it took me almost an hour to post this... I gotta find a faster way! What with uploading videos and uploading and captioning photos on flickr.com for each post.

I think I'm gonna go take a hot shower and lay down, may not get any crochet done tonight... I could SO fall asleep right now. Long week, ya know?

But I gotta tell ya, I'm sure glad I'm home for the weekend (I stay at mom and dad's 2 nights a week, they're closer to my work), I really missed Stu for the past [almost] two days. Nice to know that even if I do crash out early and wake up missing him, I can always shuffle into the living room for some hugs. ♥


Now Playing:
Roseanne
Ballroom Blitz

No comments: