Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

Friday Fill-In Blog:

"This week, I chose quotes having to do with spring...as always when I do this, feel free to fill-in whatever you'd like; it's more fun that way! Of course, if you know the quote, feel free to fill that in, too! The quotes will be on my blog, should anyone want to see what they are.

And...here we go!"



1. If we had no winter, I would be forever crabby because summer is too hot .

2. How well women can multitask a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I would've found my fiance sooner.

4. Give me more time to knit, crochet, bake and spend time with loved ones inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled about yarn, you're crazy.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is natural.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my honey, I wasn't feeling well when I was home last and slept almost the whole night. We miss each other. Also, making Ryn's birthday cake... hope it leaves everyone in awe, I'm trying something new, tomorrow my plans include having Ryn's birthday party, then taking her and one of her firends to dinner and a movie and Sunday, I want to see another movie with Stu and Ryn!

1 comment:

Gloria P. said...

happy birthday ryn and if I didn't mention it before I wanted to tell you that I love the bunny ami you just finish for ryn.

I am sure the cake will come out fantastic.

I saw star trek and it was really good!