Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Photo Album and Knit & Crochet Photos updated!

My Mother's Day
It's a mooning Care Bear!

Today for Mother's Day, I got a quick treat cookbook and pink duct tape from Ryn. Then from Stu, I got a new computer monitor (YAY!) and a black pajama t-shirt that says "MOM" in hot pink, with a crown over the O. Later bought me some white skimmer flats and a Beatles hits CD from Walmart on the way to see my Mom.

They both put together (and served me in bed) a breakfast of sausage and mushroom quiche (YUM-O!) with a Starbucks chai chocolate truffle. I love chai.

They made two quiches, so we took one to my mom.

Thanks, Honey & Ryn, love you! ♥

My Mother's Day

My Mother's Day


(Click pic to buy.)
I want these in black too!

That Baby got her May themed coaster when we visited my Mom for Mother's Day today. It's a tulip this month.

Bring Your May Flower Coaster

Bring Your May Flower Coaster
She just woke up from her nap, she's a bit groggy. Check my free crochet patterns for the pattern.

That Baby & A Pink Hat
That Baby loves hats (and sunglasses). She even puts them on by herself.

That Baby & A Pink Hat
Here, she's cruising around the living room. This girl was on full throttle today!

That Baby & A Pink Hat
Yes, she put the hat on this way on her own.

I also got Ryn's tiny ami bunny finally done today!

Tiny Ami Bunny

Tiny Ami Bunny


I'm now going to see if I can weasel some back tickles from Stu while I fall asleep. You always gotta try and milk one last thing for Mother's Day, right ladies?

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!


Now Playing:
Beautiful Life
by Ace of Base

No comments: