Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rain, Rain And Yes, More Rain.

Photo Album updated!

Well, not much to report this week, just living life and trying to keep the butterflies from thinking about the wedding from coming out when I burp.

I am knitting and crocheting this week, but no pictures. I was working on That Baby's June coaster as a sun and I just couldn't get it to work. So, I gave up on that and am going with a flip flop coaster. (Thanks for the idea Michelle! ♥) I'm also working on another secret project, so I can't tell you about it.

Since there isn't a whole bunch to tell you today, I'll leave you with a few select photos...

Looking For A New Job

Looking For A New Job
We saw this getting dinner at McDonald's on night. Stu dared me to take a pic. I was nervous to, but I think no one was the wiser.

----------------------------------------

Rain, Rain & More Rain

Rain, Rain & More Rain
We've been getting pelted with heavy rain pretty much daily over the past week.

----------------------------------------

That Baby & Papa's Playtime

That Baby & Papa's Playtime
Danika loves to share her hats so much that if she puts one on you and you take it off, be prepared for a little tantrum.

----------------------------------------

Brick Wall Mural
This is on a wall as you go through on of the drive thrus of Artic Cirlce, a local burger franchise that serves black angus burgers. Mmm, so good!


Until next time...

No comments: