Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Deepest Thanks

I just wanted to say thank you to all those who have expressed regret for our loss and have offered love and support and especially those who commented on my last post.

Glo & Jessica, my sisters in crafting and blogging. You two have followed along with my life for a while now and in some small but significant way you both have touched my life in a wonderful way. Thank you. ♥

Mimi, mscl-thtr-lvr and Alisha (all yarn crafty ladies as well) also left a comment extending sympathies and well wishes for us. Thank you. ♥

All the support that My husband, step-daughter and I have recieved from all the people in our lives (and some we may not even know, like my readers) has meant so much to me, I can't say enough.

That is all.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awe, you're so sweet. You've touched my life too--I'm so glad we "met" each other on ravelry. :)