Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Sweets & A Movie

I watched Over The Hedge tonight in the kitchen while I made these...

Tuxedo Brownie Cups!!!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups
A team leader at my job made these for everyone for Christmas and again for Valentine's Day. I've been waiting since Christmas for her to remember to bring the recipe for me. I finally found it myself at Pampered Chef. Recipe here:
www.pamperedchef.com/our_products/recipesearch/recipedeta...

It's the best! You'll love it and you'll be a hit if you make them for any gathering or holiday!!!

Stu and Ryn have been begging me for more since gave them their first taste tonight.

Oh yeah, and my Konad manicure? Lasted a whole day. MOFO! I gotta find a way to make my manicures last!!! Maybe it's cuz I cleaned the kitchen today... with no gloves.


Until next time,
Signature

No comments: