Tuesday, July 6, 2010

For Reader Paula

One of my readers, Paula, asked where I got the pattern for the ice cream sundae bath set. It's written by Priscilla Hewitt. And if you don't know who that is, you probably don't call yourself a crocheter, lol.

Here's the link, Paula! It's the third from the bottom labeled "Gifts & Miscellaneous Patterns $7.00".

(But, I'm kind of cheating and just making the puff and washcloth from this free bath set pattern and can find some kind of little ball pattern for the cherry on Ravelry, I'm sure... cuz I'm po'.)

Thanks for reading Paula!

2 comments:

paula said...

and thanks for posting so quickly . . .LOVE priscilla . .thought she was lost for a while but found her again.

Now must find and print the patterns and plan Christmas gifts :0}

I usually find the gift I want to make everyone in December and then run myself ragged to get them done. . . now I shall be ahead of the game, thanks to you :0}

paula

Cadi said...

I found a link to your blog at paula's blog. isn't that lil' baby gadget so neat? Congrats!!! I remember when my Lil' Bean was this tiny in the gadget. Time flies. :-)