Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bubbles!

Photo609.jpg
Cuddly sisters watching TV in the morning while Mommy showers. Yes, she actually lays there and watches TV at 7 months. She's so mellow and lovey when she first wakes up.

My_Girls.jpg

Photo611.jpg
It's the simple things. An empty coffee creamer bottle just made her day.

Photo4691.jpg
Big girl drinking her water all by herself!

100_8362
Yesterday, I put all the changing table stuff on a table next to it. Little Miss just gets into everything if it's on the table with her.

100_8364
Also, I condensed all my husband's boxes and stuff in the entryway room.

Morgana Bubbles
We played with bubbles for the first time with Morgana. I think she liked it!

Morgana Bubbles

Patchwork Baby
Here's the Patchwork Baby Blanket that I'm knitting for Morgana in it's entirety... just not all put together yet.

No comments: