Friday, August 26, 2011

Peek-A-Knit

Peek-A-Knit
I've come to learn that THIS is how people find time to knit with little ones around. It's taken a long time to figure out how to knit as much as I do now, but at least I get to knit often again. When Little Miss was born I was so overwhelmed with taking care of her constantly that I didn't think I'd be able to knit until she was a year or more. I'm also learning that you can knit when they are napping (but only the first nap for me, we nap together during her second nap), when they're feeling independent enough to play in a playpen or play yard or you can take advantage of someone else playing with the baby too, even if only for a few minutes. Plus, being a SAHM instead of having a full time job is probably the biggest factor. I can even get all my housework done and still have time to knit.

No comments: