Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Taste Of Evil

GF PB Cookies
I made these gluten free peanut butter cookies today. They are evil. I can't keep them out of my mouth. They're so good. I made them once before for the holiday cookie exchange for my knit meeting. I'm not allergic to gluten, but one of my knit meeting friends is. So, I found this recipe. It's so easy, you're head will spin. And they're SO good!

GF PB Cookies

GF PB Cookies

And we did a photoshoot for pattern pics for this Little Lamb hat pattern I'm going to sell on Etsy. If you haven't heard, Etsy is on hold unitl we can gather the funds for my business license and DBA. I may have Kate redo these photos, she has a better camera.

Little Lamb Crochet Hat Pattern PicsLittle Lamb Crochet Hat Pattern PicsLittle Lamb Crochet Hat Pattern PicsLittle Lamb Crochet Hat Pattern Pics

No comments: