Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby Love

Baby Love Mitts
I just finished these fingerless mitts for Little Miss today. I wrote a pattern too and plan to put it in my Etsy shop. I'd also like to do an adult version that's similar, but not an exact replica. I love how the gradual color variation of the Red Heart Kids yarn (color = Bikini) looks!

Baby Love Mitts

Baby Love Mitts

Also, Stu was telling a lady he works with about the cake I made him for Valentine's Day. He had me text him some pics to show her and she might pay me to make a cake for her boyfriend's mom's birthday coming up! That'd be cool, huh? Hubby was all, "New career?" LOL. Maybe. We'll see.

2 comments:

Velma said...

love those gloves!!!!!!

Entwined Essentials said...

Those gloves are fantastic! I wish I knew how to knit. And that's so great about the cake!