Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Makin' Stuff

T-shirt Draped Vest
Last night, I made this draped vest from an extra large t-shirt! No sewing required! If you know how to use scissors, you can make this. Seriously, it's that easy. Thrift store with extra large t-shirts, here I come!!! Thanks to my friend, Michelle, for sharing a different t-shirt vest she made from the same website, I came across the tutorial here: wobisobi.blogspot.com/2012/01/re-style54-five-minute-drap...

I wore this outfit on mine and hubby's date today... plus a long silver necklace... Little Miss was playing with it when I took this picture. Don't worry, it's just plastic costume jewelry.

Speedy Speckled Spats.
I also wore these! I crocheted these spats for my ankle boots today in a matter of about 20 minutes once I figured out how I was going to make them.

No comments: