Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I Should Do vs. What I Want To Do

So, I probably should be knitting or crocheting or folding laundry or doing some marketing research and networking. Instead, I'm watching The Hot Chick on E!, suckin' down a York Peppermint Pattie iced decaf coffee, watching my baby wander around her play yard playing with a blanket and drinking apple juice so fast it makes her cough... and blogging.

I figured I owed you all at least a somewhat subtantial post to let you know what's going on in Pixie world. Here we go!

My Birthday Gifts
I had a birthday over a week ago. These are my gifts. Sunflower necklace and a Joanns gift card for my business from hubby, milk jug ceramic measuring cup set from Kate and Happy Feet Two from Morgana. (Hubby always gets me movies from her for her to watch, because her being entertained truly is a gift!

My Birthday Gifts

The Living Planet Aquarium
We went to The Living Planet Aquarium (thelivingplanet.com/index.html) for my birthday. Morgana had so much fun. The penguins were her favorite. Seeing my baby so excited and having so much fun was the best birthday present ever.

The Living Planet Aquarium

The Living Planet Aquarium

Knit Mama Love Mitts in Brown
I'm knitting these Mama Love Mitts in brown for me. You can buy the pattern in my Etsy shop (etsy.com/shop/yarnpixiecreations).

Aqua & Red Baby Barefoot Sandals
I crocheted these baby barefoot sandals today (modeled by the lovely Little Miss) to sell in my Etsy shop. I want to make everything in aqua and red lately. They'll be listed this week, so keep an eye out for them!

Aqua & Red Baby Barefoot Sandals
Aqua & Red Baby Barefoot Sandals

Blue Wristwarmers
I started some blue wristwarmers today to sell in my shop as well.

I'm also crocheting a circle jacket for a secret recipient and a baby doll cardigan for myself in Hometown USA in Dallas Grey. This is the picture that I'm following and trying to figure it out on my own:



Hope you all are well. I'm trying to keep up, but it's hard now that I take care of the baby, try to take care of the house and do needlecraft related "work" all the time. Thanks for sticking around. I'll keep trying to keep you updated often!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! Those barefoot baby sandals are adorable--I need to find a baby to put 'em on and buy a couple from ya. :)