Thursday, April 12, 2012

She Likes It!

Homemade Mei Tai = Happy Baby
She likes it! I'm so glad. She was not pleased with all the other contraptions (wraps and carriers) I've tried to do back carries with in the past. Her legs actually fall below the leg padding I put in, but she didn't indicate that she was uncomfortable at all, so I think it's fine. This is, by far, the most comfy back carrier I've ever tried. I used the FrankenKozy pattern. www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/FrankenKozy.htm

Homemade Mei Tai = Happy Baby
She thinks it's great for eating Goldfish crackers in while Mommy trucks around the house...

Homemade Mei Tai = Happy Baby
...And snuggling against Mommy...

Homemade Mei Tai = Happy Baby
...and smiling and playing with Sissy in while Sissy takes pictures.

2 comments:

lol said...

OMG I love it!!! She looks so happy God bless her always. I love all her pictures. I look forward to see how big she gets day by day. Thank you enjoy!

Lydia

Entwined Essentials said...

Very awesome!