Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hold The Booze

Well, Little Miss is slowly getting better. Her nose finally cleared out about 1 AM last night, after a very long and awful crying episode. =( She was awake for an hour and a half. We went into the room that we are moving Mo into gradually and we slept on the air matress so my husband could get sleep for work. But, once her nose cleared she nursed and we both passed out in a hearbeat. It stayed clear until we woke up this morning. But, then it stuffed up again and is still stuffy tonight. Grrr. On a good note, she seems to be feeling better all around.

Upcycled Rice Pack
I made Little Miss another rice pack. This one is made from a repurposed flannel burp cloth.

Virgin Mojitos
I made virgin Mojitos! They're just Sprite, lime juice and crushed mint leaves. I think I might just do this with the Sprite and mint only in the future. I had a virgin Mojito when we went to dinner at Rodizio for Mother's Day and I've been craving one ever since. I'm not much of a drinker anymore and I'm still nursing Little Miss, so... yeah. Virgin it is!


Teen Miss recently got a job at Baskin Robbins and we went after dinner to get ice cream and say hi to her during her shift. In between every bite, Mo was searching for her behind the counter and saying, "Sissy? Sissy? Sissy?..."

Well, I'm gonna watch Mannequin now... and probably fall asleep in the process.

No comments: