Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lots Of Pictures!

Quite a bit of catching up to do, so I'll just get to it...

(I doubled some pictures here that were in the previous post, but I don't want to take them out, lol.)

Untitled
Only one day after making him, our poor snowman's face melted off.

Untitled
Last week, my sweet friend, Christy, came over for our monthly Taco Bell lunch and brought some gloves for Little Miss and some candy.

Untitled
Little Miss had bow hair for bed one night. It happened mostly by accident, then I finished it ip to really look like a bow.

Untitled
We had an abundance of a variety of Snack Pack puddings. They were 10 (4 packs) for $10. My husband went gaga. So, I made Mo some pudding pops. Frozen peach yogurt too!

Untitled
Little Miss got her first pedicure!!! I painted her toenails a melony peachy orangey color. She picked the color herself out of a choice of three that I gave her. They are SOOOO cute!

Untitled
This week I painted holly and Santa nails!!! I love how fun the Santa is.

Untitled
Letting her play with this doll while I make it might've been a mistake. She's in love. Luckily, she doesn't ask for it unless she sees it. Here's hoping I can hide/wrap it when it's done without any drama.

Untitled
Hey! I realized that when Santa's upside down he looks kinda like a sock monkey. Heehee.

Untitled
Morgana and I had a sleepover at Nana and Papa's Saturday night. Here she is watching Auntie Ashley play kids games on her laptop. She watched contently for, I think about an hour!

Untitled
On the way to grocery shopping Monday, Mo fell asleep in the car (?!?! She never falls asleep in the car anymore). I put her in the sling, but she woke up as I did. Still, she cuddled me all the way into the store, but asked to get down once we went into the restroom. Then, before we left the restroom, she asked, "Cuddoo me?" So, I put her back in the sling and she played cuddle bug for about 20 minutes until she wanted down.

I really, really wanted to knit something that required a 42+" circular needle. I did not have one, nor could I afford to buy one. Boohoo! But, while looking for ways to make my own knitting cable on the internet, I stumbled across the words 'weed whacker'. So, I turned this...

Untitled

...into this!

Untitled
It worked out much better than I anticipated! I thought I would need to use tape, but the cord is the perfect size to screw into the needles! It makes a thread on the cord as it's screwed in too, so they stay in snug. And, since my circular needles are all part of the same interchangeable set, this cording will work for all of them! I may never have to buy another circular cable!

Untitled
I didn't realize how long Little Miss's hair is getting!

Untitled
Little Miss and I had a picnic lunch in the living room today.

Untitled
I always wondered where carts on the side of the road went.

Untitled
Just a random and totally cool picture of ice crystals on my ice cube tray.

The only other things that happened today are that Teen Miss offered to pay me to do acrylic nails on her as she wants a tad longer nails to accomodate nail art. I don't really enjoy doing acrylics, not even my own, but I do it because I want nice nails. But, I know that she really wants them... and I would love to have a little spending money (with whatever is left over after replacing supplies).

I also shaved Stu's head.

He got his review at work today and found out that he may not get the raise that his boss's boss was working on, because the boss's boss is leaving and hasn't given any paperwork to anyone for it. Cross your fingers!

Little Miss and I hung out in my room in the afternoon and evening. She watched Follow That Bird and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and played around on the bed as I was working on some "secret stuff", as I call it around here.

Little Miss also ate all her chicken at dinner! Which wasn't a lot, but she almost never touches it. And, when she does, she only eats one bite so she can get a treat.

No comments: