Saturday, December 15, 2012

Toes, Nails & Dolls

I sooooo want to blog every night. But, Morgana/my body/my schedule always have different plans. Like I said though, I'll try to blog as much as I can, so I'll keep trying. =)

Untitled
Little Miss got her first pedicure today!!! I painted her toenails a melony peachy orangey color. She picked the color herself out of a choice of three that I gave her. They are SOOOO cute!

Untitled
This week I painted holly and Santa nails!!! I love how fun the Santa is.

Untitled
Letting her play with this doll while I make it might've been a mistake. She's in love. Luckily, she doesn't ask for it unless she sees it. Here's hoping I can hide/wrap it when it's done without any drama.

Untitled
Hey! I realized that when Santa's upside down he looks kinda like a sock monkey. Heehee.

Today was slow going to get the day rolling. I've barely even worked on Morgana's Lalaloopsy. I packed a small suitcase for Morgana and I for tomorrow. Her and I have a sleepover at Nana & Papa's (my mom and dad) once a month. I look forward to it about as much as Morgana does.

We've been getting a lot of packages delivered the last couple days. Christmas is coming! Yay! All I know is I'm SO glad we did all our Christmas shopping online. I went to Walmart the other afternoon, right before dinner, for diapers, wrapping paper and tape. There were three or four times more registers open than usual and every single one of them was rediculously long. The rest of the store was fine, but the lines were awful.

Ugh. As I sit here trying to remember what we did the rest of the day today, I'm having a hard time remembering. Must be because it's so late and I fell asleep with Morgana for an hour when I put her to bed. Oh well, at least I managed to post tonight. =)

Oh! I just remembered. I'm on a path to lose some weight. I have set a goal and a reward for myself. I want to lose about 50 lbs. and my reward will be a haircut and a hair color. I did really good today, but blew it after dinner by having a brownie. Tomorrow is a new day. This is a bit hard to do, but I'd like to post pictures of my progress, maybe once a month. Maybe being public with it will give me more drive to keep with it. Here's the first one... >.< Untitled

No comments: