Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday

Untitled
Here's a picture of Little Miss this past summer at the rec center. She had climed into a locker. It was her first time swimming. She was pretty upset for a while, but then started having fun...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I spotted the girls cuddling on the couch yesterday.

Untitled
Morgana and I made her first snowman today!

Untitled

Untitled
Awwww, kiss the shnowman!

Untitled
Little Miss was wearing her Baby Snowman in her mei tai baby carrier today.

IMG_2520
Oh! I'm getting SO close to finishing the crocheted Lalaloopsy doll for Morgana's Christmas! I'm so excited!

Stu had to go in this morning for an emergency root canal. He seems to be recovering just fine. I'm glad it went well for him.

Morgana has been having trouble with her sleep again. She fell asleep nursing tonight, but then went to roll off me and woke up wanting to nurse again. She didn't get back to sleep until almost 10 pm. She goes to bed at 8. Her sleep patterns are so sporadic. I don't know what to do. Hopefully it's just a milestone snag and it'll pass soon.

No comments: