Friday, March 8, 2013

Fantastic Friday!

IMG_2491.jpg
Little Miss is currently addicted to oranges. So, I'm buying and cutting ala-hot of oranges lately. Hey, there could be worse things for your toddler to be addicted to, yeah?

IMG_0097.jpg
I'm crocheting and amigurumi bunny, similar to Morgana's baby dragon, for a co-worker of Stu's to buy. Today, I put on the face and finished up the head. I'll do the ears next.

Untitled
Last night, Little Miss enjoyed a desset of the saltine toffee I made. She likes to dip it in milk.

IMG_9763.jpg
Little Miss has been potty training since January. We only ask if she wants to go and offer for her to sit on the potty. For a while I was only offering at bath/shower time before bed. Last night, I offered at a diaper change and she went. Then again before bed. This morning she went again at diaper change! So, this morning's potty completed a sticker chart and she got a prize! She went a total of 4 times today!

IMG_6440.jpg
Friday library trip.

Untitled
Yes, we checked this book out from the library. It's Morgana's favorite library book this week.

I was going to paint my nails tonight, but it's getting late and I want to knit.

Also, there's some Doritos and cottage cheese that my husband bought me... they're calling my name. Yeah, blew my calorie count today.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I remember how fun it was going to the library with my boys when they were little. :)

Good job getting your sticker, Morgana. Such a big girl. :)