Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hoppin' Down The Bunny Trail

My friend, Christy, has asked me to crochet her two baby dragons; one for her daughter and one for her daughters friend. Morgana and I walked to a Smith's Marketplace today to get the yarn for them. I started the first one. The yarn is thinner than I had anticipated. I told Christy and offered to get a different yarn, crochet thread, to be exact. But, she says she's okay with the dragons being smaller than Morgana's.

I've been watching The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan on Netflix. That guy is awesome! I've watched episodes here and there since the show started, but it never ceases to amaze me how he helps transform dogs and their owners.

Stu and Kate picked up their new glasses today. They both look great! And hopefully, soon, I won't need glasses or contacts anymore. Stu has surprised me with a screening appointment on Monday for lasik surgery for my birthday!

Morgana only went on the potty once today. She's still sitting on the potty several times a day, but hasn't hone on the potty for several days.

Yesterday, I finished crocheting this little bunny for a co-worker of Stu.

For more of what we're doing, visit my flickr photos!

No comments: