Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Is Here

Sorry I haven't blogged for a few days week. Just didn't want to.

Anyway...

IMG_4129
One of my favorite snacks: 1/2 cup plain yogurt and a tablespoon of honey.

IMG_4130
Found this dead, half covered (wasp?) thing in my garden dirt. When I was pulling weeds, I found a lot of red cacoon things. I think this was what was inside. (Shudder.)

IMG_4131
Here's what the garden looks like so far. Coming along nicely. We're starting to get raspberries on our raspberry bush as well.

IMG_4140
All my garden babies. I think the carrots just sprouted a couple days ago too! =D

IMG_4142
I made Morgana and I tuna melts for dinner on a night that Stu and Kate were both gone. I love them! Morgana does not.

IMG_4215
For Father's Day breakfast I made apple-bacon, cream cheese "stuffed" french toast. So good!

IMG_4220
My little blonde beach babe ready for fun in the sun at Nana and Papa's pool on Father's Day. Yes, she's wearing flip flops with no heel straps. Since she's my kid, she's required to learn how to wear flip flops early!

IMG_4221
Momo's pretty ring. She loves jewelry. This is actually an adult toe ring, haha.

IMG_4226
Someone got some big girl panties today! Picked them out herself.

IMG_4227
Morgana helped set the table for dinner tonight. She did the plates, forks and glasses. She was so exicted to learn and help.

IMG_4228
Here's my progress on the mermaid tail I'm crocheting for Morgana. I was finally able to get another ball of yarn for it today. Hopefully, I'll only need one more ball after this to complete the whole costume. I'm even going to crochet her a shell top.

IMG_4211
This week's manicure. Essie Brownie Points with some sorry lookin' flowers and dots.

IMG_4229
Here's my manicure at day 4. Not too shabby for Amber. There's a youtube channel called Love4Nails and she has the best advice for nails! Sealing the free edge, top coat touch-ups, cuticle clean ups (when the polish or top coat start lifting near the cuticle) and wearing cleaning gloves (to clean and even while loading the dishwasher) have been my saving graces. And now that all my acrylic damage is grown out, I get to put Love4Nails's nail care to the test and see if I can have broken nails less often. She said in one of her videos that she only broke three nails over the past year! I gotta get in on that!

Hmmm, didn't do much else besides grocery shopping today. Well, I did water the garden. Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: